About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Saturday 19 December 2009

Meeeeeeeeeem!

Day 05 → Your favourite quote
Day 06 → Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 07 → A photo that makes you happy
Day 08 → A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 09 → A photo you took
Day 10 → A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11 → A photo of you taken recently
Day 12 → Whatever tickles your fancy



Day 05 My favourite quote

"You don't worry and you die, you worry and you still die. So just don't worry."

Wise words that John told me.


Day 06 Whatever tickles my fancy

This is the main theme from the PC game Diablo. It gives me chills whenever I hear it.





Day 07 A photo that makes me happy

This is my first car, Diana. I just have so many fantastic memories that this picture just makes me beam. I miss her <3





Day 08 A photo that makes me angry/sad





Day 09 A photo that I took

My ex-fish, Basil in his pineapple




Day 10 A photo taken of me over 10 years ago

Me and my Dad when I was very young :)




Day 11 A photo of me taken recently

Me in the snow, taken today :)






Day 12 Whatever tickles my fancy


This never fails to make me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment