About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Tuesday 31 March 2009

...in which I wish that money did grow on trees

'ello

I've been wondering whether to buy myself a paid LJ account again. It would mostly be for the iconnage (so pretty *_*) but the other cool things are... well, cool I guess.

It doesn't really fit in with my "saving money" plan. I think it was a new year's resolution too. Whoops.

I was doing ok with saving money until Baby cost me £230 over a period of 5 days. Worth it though I s'pose. And I have holidays to book, and a meal at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant to pay for. And pretty shoes to buy!

Hmmm. I would so like to move out of my house too. It would be so nice to have my own little kitchen to potter around in. I would fill it with all kinds of exotic teas, and I'd have a spice rack, and a coffee machine and a fruit bowl. Hell yeah :]

Me and John had a lovely little day last Saturday during which we bought a new fishy to keep my only remaining fishy company. His name is Basil and he looks like a punk.

Less than two weeks until Easter, and then I can eat burgers until I turn into one!

No comments:

Post a Comment