About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Monday 6 July 2009

...in which I long for good health

So the last couple of weeks have been eventful.

There was mine and John's year anniversary which was overall completely lovely :)I'm very very lucky.

And then came Glastonbury which was massive amounts of fun.

The 8 hour journey back from Glasto which involved hours of queueing, smoke pouring out of the car engine, rain, a flat tyre, hunger and tiredness was not so fun.

Nor were the health problems that followed. I managed to grow myself a lovely abscess on the bottom of my spine which turned out to be the most painful thing ever. So I've been in and out of the doctors and on mega-antibiotics. Then I got an epic cold and a sexy chesty cough. And finally my wisdom tooth began to feel left out so decided to push through my gums a little more and make my face swell up. Joy.

So I've been pretty much housebound for the last week except for doctors trip and an attempt to go to work which resulted in being sent home. But John has given me temporary custody of his iPod touch which allowed me to complete Myst, beat his score on Flight Control and generally become a Peggle Queen.

Fun.

It's about 2 weeks until I get to go to Sweden which is very cool. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment