About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Tuesday 5 May 2009

...in which I consider new plans of action

Hai.


Time to spill my thoughts in blog form. I watched Amelie again the other night and it made me want to move to Paris, become an artist, and spend all day painting and visiting boulangeries. Would be nice. Or writing. A career as a writer would be so much fun I reckon. I wish I was better at it.


Both of my current jobs are poo. I've started to dread going to sleep when I know I have to wake up to work the next day. This is why my new plan inolves winning a vast amount of money on the lottery. And this vast amount of money will let me jack both jobs in, and get a couple of cats :]


I'm going to Sweden in July with John (he just text me as I was typing that... how spooky) and I'm hilariously excited. Neither of us have been before, or know anyone whose been so it's all new and exciting and yay. I can't wait to go!


I've almost finished reading The Odyssey by Homer. I didn't think I'd enjoy it but I've really loved it, might try and get my hands on the Iliad too. Greek people are so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment