About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Friday 1 May 2009

...in which I am Ziggy Stardust (apparently)

Which David Bowie are you?




I think I had the potential once. Four or five years ago I spent a summer without t'internet and so spent a lot of time playing guitar and writing songs with the apsirations of being the next David Bowie.


It didn't work. I'd say 99% down to me being lazy.


I've felt so emotional for the past few days that it's getting really boring. Do not want.

I found, installed and played Zoo Tycoon today. I love it but I'm not very good at it. I keep losing silly amounts of money, but it's only to make my chimps and my tigers and giraffes happy. When I say "found" I mean I stole it from my brothers room whilst looking for my Diablo 2 cds. I can't even find the box, so I'm thinking I may have lent it to someone. I don't know why I would do that, because I hate sharing.

True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment