About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Tuesday 9 November 2010

...in which I rush

Bullet points today people.

- I love my work people. I'm part of a really nice, close-knit team.

- Having said that, this half term is a hard one, work-wise. I think it's the time of year. And the weather. Which has been filthy for the past two days.

- I'm looking forward to playing badminton tomorrow, I haven't played for ages because of this dumb chest infection.

- My shoe fell apart today #devastated

- I know I'm not on Twitter :-/

- Johnboy and I have been watching An Idiot Abroad, it's much better than I thought it would be.

- It makes me want to go travelling.

- Especially to Egypt. But that's not all Karl Pilkington's fault, I can also lay blame at the door of Pharaoh and The Mummy.

- Going mummy hunting at the British Museum this weekend! Fun times.

- Goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment