About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Saturday 20 November 2010

... in which I sound like a little bit of a Scrooge

I have two gripes today.

My first is these people who have already finished their Christmas shopping, written all their cards and wrapped all their presents. SHUTUP! I am so very behind on my Chrimboli shopping. I have tonnes of great ideas for presents, but haven't done anything about my great ideas yet.

Secondly, who are these fucking morons who drive around during the day (or night, but especially the day) with their fucking FULL BEAM headlights on. Um, why? You're in Hillingdon, not the fucking wilderness. Idiots. It really bugs me.

Ohhhh, John, me and both our mums went out to see Harry Potter last night. T'was amazing. I won't say more because I don't want to be spoiling stuff. But.... wow.

We're off to the Birtish Museum today, even though I said we were doing that last Sunday. We're doing it today instead. 'citin'!

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment