About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Saturday 30 April 2011

... in which I feel short on wisdom

Post 113... also a special number for me.

Anywho, I bring you this blog from my sofa, where I am being used as a pillow by the gorgeous Sierra. He's like a tiny purring hot water bottle. I am so in love.

Yesterday, for the first time in two weeks I had my first social outing, which took place at John's mums house and involved wedding-watching, crisps, Haribo, banter and a massive lamb roast dinner. Soooo good!

The Royal Wedding was lovely, Kate looked stunning and obviously the fly past was awesome. Jolly good show.

I'll blog again when I can leave my house and actually have some adventures :)

OH! One last thing; if you are a Potter fan and haven't yet seen the new DH pt II trailer then WATCH IT! It will blow your socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment