About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Tuesday 16 August 2011

... in which I may procrastinate for a change

Ah I was so sure I wouldn't fall prey to post-holiday blues... and yet here I am longing for Cypriot food.

So the past couple of days have been fun. Yesterday Cat and I went to the gym for a middle of the day Zumba class, thinking it would be like our regular evening class.

Wrong.

We stumbled into old-lady Zumba which was completely boring and hilarious at the same time. But we stuck it out and then rewarded ourselves with lunch :)

Today I woke up fairly early, waved John (whose birthday it is, woo hoo!) off to work before taking Sierra and Oscar to the vets to be neutered. Poor things ... they were also due to be micro-chipped as well. Due to the anesthetic they needed to be starved from 8pm last night which they were pretty unhappy with. So much so that when John and I went to bed they continually head-butted the bedroom door in protest.... which is still a better reaction than I had when I had to starve before my operation :)

So after I'd left them at the vets I met Cat and Lisa at the gym to try and do some normal Zumba... which we managed (yay!) before having celebratory jacket potatoes. On nom nom.....

Now I'm home, feeling weird because there aren't cats here, but trying to make the most of their absence and do a lot of cleaning... hence the blog :) ahhh, I get to pick them up in about an hour. I just spoke to the vet (who called me Mrs. Hailstone) who told me they were curled up together sleeping it off.

Right.... time to actually clean. After my cup of tea. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment