About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Friday 26 August 2011

... in which I breathe out a long week

Ugh, busy busy busy!!

Last week covered a meal out for John's birthday, taking the boys to the vets to get neutered (bless!), John's actual birthday, 3 separate trips to the gym to do zumba, one night out to the Slug & Lettuce with Cat, Manju and Lisa, lunch with Rekha, another night out to the slug with Ann, Manju, Nas, Alex, Tasha, Jo and Jemma, a visit from the landlady to replace our washing machine, a big night out to celebrate John's birthday and a sleepover at Lisa's house.

Had enough??? It sounds exhausting but it was a lovely (albeit busy) week. Here's some highlights from John's party :)






This week has been different... it's involved John having the lurgy and staying off work, and then me catching the lurgy the day before a really important interview. Guh, I was so bad that my aim for the day went from "ACING MY INTERVIEW AND WRITTEN EXAM" to "not vomiting" :( the lurgy disbanded my interview nerves, which I didn't want because I know that nerves spur me on to do well. Now I have to wait two weeks to find out how I did.

I went to see The Inbetweeners last night with Manju and Cat.... absolutely hilarious! Can't wait to see it again.... friend :)

Ok ttfn bbs, I have crispy shredded chilli beef waiting for me x

No comments:

Post a Comment