About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Wednesday 10 August 2011

... in which I try to catch up

So Cyprus was lovely. All except the absolutely ridiculous heat. And the rolling powercuts over the island.

It was great to see family and friends, including cute new additions that I hadn't met before :) and the food! Oh, the food was amazing, as per usual. We spent a few nights in Nicosia with family before heading the Paralimni (where the beeeeach lives) where John and I stayed in our super retro beach house. Our Duran Duran gig was unfortunately cancelled so we spent that spare time lounging and eating more lovely food.

It's nice to be home, I missed my bed, I missed the boys, I missed my friends, and I missed the feeling of not melting.

I didn't expect to come home to find hundreds of scumbag degenerates ruining London though. These riots have given me the rage, big time. I wish I was a police officer now.

Ok, now time to unpack. I've been putting it off because I've been glued to BBC news...

No comments:

Post a Comment