About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Thursday 16 May 2013

... in which a good title eludes me

I should be baking a cake right now. To be specific, a lemon drizzle cake made with a Cypriot lemon from the garden of my parents' beach house in Cyprus. This is much more exciting than it sounds.

On with the list challenge. I think a week has passed since I wrote my last one.

52 List Challenge

List 3 - list the things you should be proud of


making the time to learn how to speak Greek
being considerate and compassionate
getting my degree
being a good cook/baker
learning that it's good to be different
being in a wonderful relationship
I try to be optimistic and look on the bright side
appreciating my parents whilst I'm lucky enough to still have parents
getting my driving licence through sheer determination
I take care of my body
completing training to become a police officer (and smashing all of my assessments)
finding it in me to let grudges go and forgive people
I don't need to drink to have a good time
not being too much of a big baby about having surgery
having two gorgeous, happy, well looked-after cats
I acknowledge my flaws
becoming friends with my brother
not being affected by peer pressure
I take time to appreciate the little things
learning from my mistakes
getting accepted into Uni to do my Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment