About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Thursday 4 June 2009

...in which I dream

Considering the fact that I was waking up at 5.30am today to go to work (a vile time of morning to get up for a job you don't want to do), I was in quite a good mood when I got out of bed. Couldn't really figure out why though.

Then I remembered that John had been in my dream, which is always nice.

Went to work, almost became the first person ever to die from hayfever, had a bit of a giggle, but mostly worked my botty off.

And on my break I was reading a book on David Bowie and one of the paragraphs was all "blah blah blah Bowie concert tickets" and suddenly my whole dream came flooding back to me. Me and John were buying Bowie tickets because he decided to make my entire life and tour again.

I'm now unbelievably gutted that it's just a dream.

Why oh why is he not touring? It really gives me the hump.

I am so tired :]

No comments:

Post a Comment