About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Monday 1 June 2009

...in which I should have posted a spoiler alert

I'm gonna say something I say a lot.... long time, no blog!

I feel lazy.

What has happened? One of the things that's happened right off the top of my head is a weekend in Ascot with my all round amazing boyfriend. We had The Fun, yes we did, had some lovely meals, got some sunshine, visited Staines (lol) and generally had a nice time. And it coincided with our 11 month anniversary :]

Chelsea won, yay.

In the last week I've been drunk 3 times. I feel a bit like I'm growing out of it. I hadn't been drunk for ages up until this week. Don't think my body was very happy about it all. But c'est la vie.

Am seeing John tonight, and I've baked little choc chip muffins. He has about 20 minutes before he finishes work and I hope he doesn't read this before then and spoil the muffiny surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment