About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Monday 9 May 2011

... in which I heeeeal

Oh God, I feel like I'm going back in time. When I figure out exactly what this means I'll let you know.

My surgery wound (blerg) has almost healed up in the two weeks since my op. My nurse said she thought it would be more like 6 weeks of healing, so I'm pretty chuffed with that! And slightly baffled too, since I take much longer than most to heal after piercings. So yay :)

I was back to work properly today which was nice, but I'm getting itchy feet. I miss having a job that allows random time off, and I miss being able to go "oh I need some more cash this month, better do some more hours!"

I've also been dreaming about working at Costa quite a disturbing amount recently. I think it ties in with my job concern. I'll just have to settle for playing with my own coffee machine :)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment