About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Sunday 22 May 2011

... in which I lament

Day 7: a song that you hate

Katy B - Lights On. I'm not gonna post a video for it.


Football overall today was very interesting, with all the relegation stuff. Chelsea were poor :( and now Carlo Ancelotti is gone, which I'm kinda sad about, but hopeful that whoever we get next year can inspire us to have an even better season.

Had my first night out last night since my surgery, and it was so much fun. Just hilarity coming at us from all directions. I'm still sticking with my no-drinking rule though. At some points I was a bit "oh, I would like a cocktail" but when I got home and didn't have to force down a pint of water and dry toast to ward of vomiting I was glad I stuck to my rules.

TTFN bbs, hope you had a nice weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment