About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Tuesday 31 May 2011

... in which I scrabble

Oh dear, I totes forgot to keep up my 30 day song challenge, so I'm gonna make up for it in one big post.

Day 8: a song that gets stuck in your head all the time



I do like a bit of P!nk :)

Day 9: a song by someone that inspires you



Predictable, but an amazing medley nonetheless

Day 10: a song that reminds you of a family member



This reminds me of my brother, Chris. Mainly because of one time he had to rescue drunk!me from a pub at 3am and blasted this song in his car on the way home :) good times

Day 11: a song that reminds you of a friend



This is mine and Ann's song :) we recreated the video once

Day 12: a song that reminds you of someone you hate



This is unfortunate because I used to adore Placebo, but an old "friend" really tainted them for me

Day 13: a song you can't help but like



I don't care what anyone says, this is a massive tune

Day 14: a strange song



Strange, but also a tune

Day 15: a song by the performer at the last concert you went to



It wasn't a "concert" but still....

Day 16: the last song you heard



Ohmygosh, I love this song to pieces


Right, that's ya lot. I gotta try and keep on top of this :)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment