About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Thursday 5 May 2011

... in which I look on the bright side

I went back to work yesterday, having not been at work since April the 8th. Most of my time off was Easter holidays, but some was also surgery recovery.

It was really nice, if a little uncomfortable to drive again, was lovely to see everybody again, and just nice to be back into a routine. I got told off by a few people for being in work when I should be resting. The worst telling off came from our school librarian whose son has the same thing as me, and took 4 years to heal up! Talk about putting the fear up me.

I popped out for my doctors appointment, and then had a lovely afternoon in some of my favourite lessons. However, being in a practical DT lesson with hyper year 8 kids took it's toll on me and I got bumped about a bit.So my lovely (but horrified) boss ordered me to take the rest of the week off.

The plus points of this are that my work peeps are lovely and understanding, which is very important to me, and that I get to hang out with Sierra and Oscar for a few more days. They seem to grow in size and q2qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq0000----------iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuu

As if on cue, Oscar just appeared to give his opinion :) he likes my laptop coz it's warm. But like I was saying, they seem to get more personality each day.

I better go, Sierra just joined us! More nonsense may follow if he decides warm himself on my laptop.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment