About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Sunday 22 February 2009

...in which I don't moan about University applications :)

Oooo story time :)

My weekend has been well nice... was given it off work without asking because I had holiday pay to use up. Lovely. Most of it was spent with John, with general awesomeness occurring.

To be a bit more specific, some of the awesomeness that we partook in was the buying of new fishys for our tank. Sheldon and Ruby needed company so we headed to le pet store (where I also spent £8 on a toy pineapple for the tank... saving money, WTG!) and picked out three new fishys. They are Moss, Remmington and Fifa.

I got my XBox back today from my brother so I'm feeling a bout of Halo coming on. To be fair, it's years since I've laid hands on it, I can't fully remember what games I have.

Back to work at job no.2 tomorrow. McJoy. But I bet I can get loads of reading done on my breaks. Sometimes I consider taking my laptop in because I'm sure that in the space of 3 working days I could complete something like Pharoah. Let's see.....

1 comment:

  1. you should play WoW, on a server called Darkspear...End Transmission.

    ReplyDelete