About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Monday 9 February 2009

...in which I try to sort out my life in one day

It. Can't. Be. Done.

There's nothing wrong with my life, I'd just like to know that when September comes around I will be on some sort of course at a lovely University, whether it gets me MSc after my name or Doctor before my name.

I'm proper stuck. For the last two years of my degree I was sick of studying, but now I'm doing pretty much full time work and zero studying I really really miss it. I'm limiting myself by not wanting to move away from London, but there's still great possibilities for me here.

This, essentially is what brought on my nervous breakdown in Sainsburys a few months ago when me and Cat were looking for crab meat. I don't know where I want to be and what I want to be doing. I think I'd like to study more but even a Masters is a big commitment. What if I hate studying again?

Eh..... *shrug*

I'd like another holiday nao plzthnx

No comments:

Post a Comment