About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Thursday 26 February 2009

...in which I have to discuss epic failz and a bit of epic win

I failed at brushing my teeth last night. First I managed to get my toothbrush tangled in my hair, resulting in crispy toothpaste hair. Then I dropped my toothbrush on the floor. So epic.

I've done good stuff today, threw out loads stuff, organised stuff, hoovered, dusted, hoovered more, threw out even more stuff and then turned on the budgies. I cleaned their cages and then gave them both showers (much to their disgust).

Last night I gave my remaining fishes a present... it's a pineapple. Just like Spongebob's. I personally would be thrilled with it, but they are indifferent and ungrateful. I don't understand.

I've given up meat for lent. I tried it when I was 16 but slipped up just through forgetfulness. Other past lent adventures have included Starbucks, crisps, chocolate and shopping. There is a fly in the ointment however. On 2nd April I have a table booked at Claridges and I'm gonna find it hard not to eat meat there. I may have to justify a bit of cheating...

I feel at a bit of a loose end. I never say this but I feel like I got up on the wrong side of the bed today and haven't enjoyed my day off.

I need to find something amazing to do tonight, I think I'll go mad if I stay home.

And now for a bit of epic win...



2:15 makes for a bit of awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment