About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Monday 20 April 2009

...in which I should be disappointed

Today is a day where I feel like I've done loads, and I feel like there's loads of little jobs I needed to do that I've gone and done. But I haven't actually done them.

Except clean my fishtank. I just did that and now have two smiley fishes.

This isn't good. Literally in the last minute I've developed the shakes from being hungry. I didn't realise I was this hungry and shakes-hungry is a bit extreme, so I need to sort some food out asap.

Was Greek Easter yesterday so me and John partook in BBQing (or rather, BBQ eating), smashing eggs and feeling Greek... but maybe that last one was just me.

Oh my, I'm gonna have to take a break to find some food.

Back :)

Oh, what else? Yeah I'm going to Brighton at the weekend with John, which is the only thing getting me through a week full of work. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment