About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Thursday 16 September 2010

... in which I blah blah blah

So, when you last saw me I was about to embark on an adventure to Westfield with John, Leigh and Alice to watch Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

We embarked. We enjoyed. We had a lovely dinner afterwards. And then we joined some more of John's friends in Moons. Leigh and Alice didn't stay long, so I became the only girl very quickly. But I do enjoy those nights a lot.

Anyway, it was hilarious fun and I got shamefully drunk on a glass and a half of wine. Shocking :/

The night ended with me and John getting into the lovely BMW that Rob is car-sitting and playing with the convertible roof for a little while whilst revving the very powerful engine.

After my reaction to a small amount of wine at the weekend, I decided that joining John and his friends for wine-tasting on Tuesday night was bound to be a good idea :)

Turns out it was!

Which brings me to this point (kinda). The point that I am at is that this week has gone quite fast, but not fast enough obviously otherwise the weekend would be here now.

I had a meeting with the Headmaster at work today to talk about... well, about how awesome I am really. He called me "brilliant" which made me feel like I was back in school and trying to please him, haha. But it was a good meeting and I have a couple of balls rolling which will hopefully lead to naught but more awesomeness.

TTFN readers x

No comments:

Post a Comment