About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Friday 3 September 2010

... in which I am over-excited

Hello. Nice to see you again :) and a very happy Friday to all you lovely peoploids out there.

Bullet point form today. I may change my mind halfway through.

1. I LOVE MY COURTESY CAR!! I've noticed that I feel a little carsick while driving him sometimes, but I think that's because I feel like I'm cheating on my own car. Poor Baby will hopefully be back with me next Tuesday.


2. WEEKEND!! (I'm very excited today, hello capslockkatie). This week has felt so long, but it's been enjoyable and I secretly quite like being back at work.


3. I have a lot to do this weekend.


4. I am loving this weather. Ignore what I said in my 2nd bullet point, I wish I was off work to enjoy this nice sunshine.


5. INBETWEENERS SEPTEMBER 13TH!


6. I have lots of Darren Hayes DVDs to get through this weekends thanks to my friend Sally.


7. That is all. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment