About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Friday 16 January 2009

...in which decisions are not made

Oh dear, I'm well sick.

I need a cup of tea but really can't be fussed with getting out of bed.

Wait, watch this, I'm gonna do it.

Back. Due to the astonishing rate at which I drink tea there were no appropriate mugs available for me, so I'm lumped with a mosnter size one which has WORLD'S BIGGEST MUG emblazoned on the side. A present from my adorable brother.

Sleep last night wasn't good. It was punctuated my sniffles and dreams of tattoos, my arch enemy and my most loathed ex.

Last night I gave the tattoo thing a lot of thought and still have no answer :)
It's really hard. If these things only lasted for 5 years I'd be in the chair like a shot. I'd probably have a whole sleeve done. It's the whole permanent thing thats doing my head in.

I remember saying that if I didn't get into flight school I'd have my wrist inked. And I still don't. I've gone off the wrist idea though, I'm more taken with the idea of having something that you'll never see unless I want you to. Perhaps something up the side of my ribcage.

Oh, so many deicsions.

In other news it's 6 days until I fly to Portugal with John, which I'm really looking forward to. I miss having a tan, I can't wait for winter to be over and done with.

I should probably get dressed now. And do something productive. I might try and tick something off my list today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment