About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Thursday 8 January 2009

...in which I am full of non-teenage angst

What the fuck? I epicly hate today.

Everyone is pissing me off.

For the past half an hour I've been on the phone to insurance people who are bursting to give me a great deal on car insurance. The more times I say that I don't have enough details on me because I'm not the fucking policyholder, the more questions they want to ask that I dont have the answer to... because I'm not the policyholder.

I told the chick I was on my way out so instead of letting me go she puts me through to people who have no idea who I am, thus making me sound like a muppet. And the outcome of that half an hour of rubbish is a £2000 quote which is 4 times as much as what my mum found two nights ago. Fuckers.

Work was a little bit mare-ish.

I'm worried about my birthday.

Today is David Bowie's birthday, which is nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment