About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Thursday 1 January 2009

...in which I greet a new year!

Hello avid readers (I can see you) and happy 2009 to you.

And goodbye 2008. You started off rather rubbish but gradually got better and then morphed into amazing.

I finished my degree with upper second class honours, had a spiffy graduation, went to Ibiza, went to Glastonbury Festival, went to the pub lots, went to work hungover a lot, applied for flight school, got a new car, met new people and made new friends, made some good decisions, busted some wicked dance moves, tried new drinks, saw new places, got new piercings and turned 21. Boo yeah.

Not only did I do all of that but I also acquired a rather amazing, gorgeous boyfriend. And we have had all of The Fun. It would take a whole other entry to list all of the massively cool stuff we did, so just take my word for it that it's been awesome, and hopefully will continue to be.

And already 2009 is looking to be fabulous. My birthday is in 10 days time, I have a flying lesson to take, I have a holiday to Portugal booked with the afforementioned boyfriend, a ticket to Glastonbury festival, a new job starting, the possibility of doing a masters to name a few.

Happy New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment