About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Wednesday 7 January 2009

...in which I talk about my day

Yeah. Nothing amazing to report.

I went to work and my assigned student didn't show up so I had a lunch break staright away. Slight fail. And then I did more shadowing of other staff in the afternoon which ended at 2.30. Plus I didn't see Suzy.

And today I also won't be seeing my other half who has his second bout of man-flu in the last two weeks. This is epicly rubbish. In usual circumstances I'd push aside my fear of the manflu (deadly as it is) and see him anyway but it happens to be my birthday at the weekend and I really don't want to be diseased for that. Le sigh.

I'm sure that I could be doing something outrageously productive with my time right now. Hmmm, what a thought.

The closest I've come to being mildly productive is to consider getting my guitar out.

Ok, shower time. This will be interesting since I backcombed my hair this morning to get it to "go right". Hello tangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment