About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Saturday 10 January 2009

...in which I start to get older

Today is my last day of being 21 and so far the most productive thing I've done is take a shower.

Lets start from the beginning. After finishing work at 3 yesterday I rolled into Uxbridge with my girls for shoppings 80s style. After a successful trip and a hilrious Starbucks visit we headed home to get ready. And once all and sundry were ready me and the girls plus John and Darren headed to Reflex for a bit of fun cheese and a bit of a boogie. Photos to appear soon hopefully :)

What with wor and partying I worked out that I was awake for 22 hours yesterday. Hardcore. So I slept until the afternoon today, and once awake was reluctant to leave my bed so I stayed in it for quite some time watching Spongebob Squarepants and Pimp My Ride UK. Good times.

And soon I'll be getting ready for night number 2 of celebrations, this time in the middle of London. My last night out as a 21 year old.

Cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment