About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Friday 27 August 2010

... in which I add a P.S.

Oh yeah... I also spent Wednesday on the tube. Not the entire day obviously, but it felt like it at the time.

John and I went to Westfield in the morning (which was a blast) and then travelled home in the afternoon when the rain was putting in an unwelcome appearance. Ergo, we got a big wet. A lot wet. It was horrible.

And then in the rain (*shakes first*) I travelled back into London in the evening to see Gemma and Laura. And despite my rocky start to the night thanks to a bloody useless incompetent laaaaaaaaazy arse cab driver, it was really really nice to catch up with the girls.

I miss being at uni. Life was so easy then - despite what we thought at the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment