About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Saturday 7 August 2010

... in which my location changes

Good morning and a happy Saturday to all.

And happy birthday to Alexine ♥

Yesterday was a good one, I took a trip into Harrow with Ann and Nas where a generally nice day was had. We did some walking, saw some lovely things, took some pictures and overall had a bit of a giggle.

The evening found me curled up on the sofa watching my new copy of Me Without You (awesome if you've never seen it) and waiting for John to arrive home from work; his last day of work for three weeks :)

And when he did arrive we set off an a house/cat-sitting adventure. Needless to say I'm looking forward to spending two weeks with two lovely cats in a lovely house. But we can't bring Luke along to the house (pesky cats are pesky) so we'll be splitting time between here and our flat.

And I'm off. Cats to feed, hair to be washed, tea to be drunk.... busy busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment