About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Friday 27 August 2010

... in which I try to refrain from saying "time flies"

Oh dear, I feel a very disjointed blog coming on. So I'm warning you now, there is a good chance that chronology takes a massive hit in this entry. Never mind.

I really miss having cats strolling around the house. It's unfair. I'm the only one of my friends to not have

a) a cat or
b) a sister

And speaking of friends, I've been seeing quite a lot of them this week. I did an awesome clothes-swap-partay with Jo and Annetta during which I acquired Bowie shirt no. 8 which I love (surprise surprise). We've also drunk a lot of tea together, watched random Sex and the City episodes and gossiped to our hearts content. Good times.

So considering the dent in Baby's bumper is entirely not my fault, I've had to waste and awful lot of my time on the phone to people sorting it out. But I think it's all done now and she goes in for repairs next Tuesday. And I get a courtesy car which is terrifying :)

I think it's quite sad that in August we already have A/W clothes in the shops. Having said that though, I am adoring the new clothes! As much as I love love love the sunshine, there is something quite nice about being wrapped up in a big snuggly jumper. And counting down the days to Christmas!

(Oh shut up, Inner Child)

:D

Oh gosh, and then it'll be my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment