About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Thursday 19 August 2010

... in which I appreciate the shiny

Sup?

I've been a bit lazy with the old blog this week, but there hasn't been an awful lot of exciting news to share with y'all, so I don't feel too guilty :)

Had a lovely relaxed day on Monday for John's birthday which involved lots of nice treats and seeing some of his family.

I hung out with Jo on Tuesday and had a proper catch up (as opposed to drunken ramblings) about her holiday and loads of other stuff. Including the size of the world we live in. It's small, that's what it is. We live in a bloody small world.

And Wednesday (which I do believe was yesterday) John and I went to T'London Aquarium to mingle with the fishes (and frogs!!). It was full of children but brilliant nonetheless. We saw sharks, and seahorses, and piranhas, and eels and waxwork models of Ant and Dec which were rather freaky :-/

This morning we got up early (before the cats) and abandoned our house-sitting duties briefly whilst we visited home to check on Luke and wait for my parcel. And it arrived quickly, luckily for my not-so-patient self. I pride myself on having good manners, but I did almost snatch it from the poor delivery man's hands.

It was my new iPhone. Well, not my new iPhone, because I've never had one before, but it was a shiny new iPhone for me and oh, I love it. I have named him Didier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment