About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Tuesday 3 August 2010

... in which I have the sad

Yeah, a little bit of the sad.

I spent far too much time this morning (4.30am-9.00am) feeling horrifically sick instead of doing what I should have been doing. Snoozing.

I did manage to catch up on the snooze from 9am-12pm but it meant that I then missed out on playing badminton with Cat which I'd been really looking forward to, and on getting my phone upgraded which is so overdue now it's ridiculous.

So instead of having the planned fun, I went out food shopping which is fun in it's own silly way. And now I'm home, reading one of my old Enid Blyton books for a bit of nostalgia. "Oh, I say! This lemonade is smashing!" etc etc etc. I think it's good for the soul. Nostalgia, that is.

Lemonade is great too.

And now my plans for the rest of the day involve the following;

- watching random eps of Sex and the City
- making a 3 bean salad
- dribbling over pictures of the new iPhone
- having several cups of tea

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment