About Me

My photo
A Peoploid from a mountain called Freecloud

Sunday 22 August 2010

... in which I feel a shift

Whew, it's been an eventful few days.

Friday was spent packing up our things, cleaning up and having the last few cat-cuddles before John's parents came back from holidays. When they got home we hung out for a while and ordered Chinese food. It would have been a really nice evening were it not for the fact that I was inwardly fuming.

John and I took a lightning speed trip to Waitrose before his family got home to get them bread and milk and during the 60 seconds (no exaggeration) that I was inside the store, somebody put a massive dent in the back of my car.

Luckily she was very honest and gave her details... but srsly? I left poor Baby for no more than a minute. Not cool.

Saturday was spent re-acquainting ourself with the flat :) it sounds weird but we missed it a lot so we chilled out all day and got the place looking normal again, rather than the messy barely-lived-in state it was in.

Today I am cooking beef casserole. 'Citin' because I've never cooked it before and so far it smells amazing! And I'm getting involved with Sister Act whilst I wait for it to cook. Good times :)

Also... my iPhone is amazing. I think it will literally change my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment